CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Me and my big mouth....

Sometimes I have a big mouth. Well, let's face it most of the time I have a big mouth. I arrive at Mid-South dressage academy a little late yesterday. I had to hurry and tack him up to make the most of my lesson with Anna. We put him on the lounge line to get all of the "buck" out of him. He did really well. I mounted and Anna asked me if I have been sore. I told her I really haven't been sore yet. Well, she made me do a bunch of exercises on trying to strengthen my core. Well, needless to say, I am very sore today. I did better on my riding him. I even made the circle a little better. He did not even go over the rail once. I am upset that it will be about a week and a half before my next lesson. I will be working alot and then we are headed to Wichita Falls. Anna did set me up with some exercises to strengthen my core. I will be working on them. I also saw a book "pilates for dressage". I think I will check that out further. Of course this is not me on Wally. But isn't he gorgeous.

0 comments: