CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy birthday to me......

Today is my 40th birthday. On July 3rd, 1970 Jerry and Brenda Foster had a little girl named, Stacy Jo Foster. Both of my grandfathers worshipped me but sadly they both passed away before I got to know them. I had a pretty good childhood. Despite a daddy that would lose his temper sometimes I was raised in a loving Christian home, surrounded by family that love me. I also grew up in a very nice community and attended the local Church of Christ where everyone knew your name.

After graduating high school, I gave birth to my first child, Brooke. She was a beautiful and chatty little girl. She has grown into a beautiful, funny, mean, and loving daughter. She works at Comp cams, has been attending college and is totally self sufficient. I am so very proud of her and so very proud to be her mother.

After Brooke was born I went to Northwest Ms Community College and obtained my Registered Nurse license graduating before I was 20 years old. I am very proud to be a nurse and I have had the privilege to care for people that were having a crisis in their lives. As an ER nurse for several years I saw many tragedies but I also saw lives being saved on a daily basis. I have worked in many facets of nursing. My love now is dialysis nursing. Even though not as "exciting" as the ER certainly as interesting. I love watching my people improve and get back to a normal life. When you see everyone three times a week you love them and truly care for them. I am blessed to be a dialysis nurse at this time. I'm not exactly sure where the rest of my career will lead me but I am praying over it. I also have made numerous friends from working at these hospitals, clinics. Thanks to facebook I can keep up with them despite not seeing them on a regular basis.

After graduating nursing school, I got the baby bug, everyone at Senatobia hospital was pregnant so I got pregnant, too. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Kelcy. (Even though I wanted a boy). Kelcy is a delightful child. She gives me very little problems. She is sweet, kind, thoughful, beautiful and smart. She is a senior in high school and works as an assisstant manager at skate odessy.

I have been married 3 times. People who are not currently in my life still hold a special place in my heart and always will.

Ronnie is my current husband. Our marriage has been kind of tough. Through lots of prayer from me and from my friends things are going well and hopefully our lives will continue to improve and we can grow old together. I love him, and hope the best for him..

As the second part of my life begins (hopefully I will live to be 80) I have goals I want to accomplish. My first goal is to get into a church and become part of a church family. I miss the closeness of a church family. I want to put God first into my life and keep him there. I want to put my husband and our marriage second in my life and enjoy the time we have left together. I want to be the best wife I can be.

I want to be a good step-mother to Mallarie and Jacob. Mallarie is a beautiful, funny and talented woman, she works with special needs kids and truly has a gift for this. She is planning to go back to college and finish her degree. Jacob is currently in Wichita Falls, TX in the air force I am equally proud of him. He is doing very well. He has turned into a responsible young man. Jacob and his finance' Jill, are going to make us grandparents in September. I just can't wait until my little grandson, Neyland James gets here. I am so excited. I am planning on getting a custom blog header and hopefully will blog better than I have been. I am so truly blessed.

0 comments: