CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

iphone....


I love my iphone so much. The iphone is much more than a phone. It allows people to organize thier lives. I have an application that allows me to plan my shopping list. You can make a list based on the items you need or want. The list then allows you to check off the items as you purchase it. I used it in the grocery store on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it. I also have a running to do list that basically keeps my mind focused on my goals. Some of the goals mentioned are everything to getting new glasses to taking dressage lessons (I don't know how keep track of their goals yet) to organizing my bills to a totally paperless system. One of the features I like the most is that on the daily calender you can put in your task and a "text" message comes up to remind you of the task. I have been using this to pray for people and to try to learn some Bible verses. Basically my iphone organizes my life....

0 comments: