CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Life is too short to sleep on low thread-count sheets" Leah Stussey

There is nothing more fabulous than sleeping in a comfortable bed. I purchased a pillowtop Englander a couple of years ago and it sleeps like a dream. We have been sleeping on some sheets I purchased on QVC a few years ago. They were so soft we felt as though we were sleeping on clouds every night. But, then tragedy ensued they ripped. It was a travesty. So my hunt began for the perfect sheets. Of course, I search for the perfect sheet. The higher the thread count the better the sheet. Egyption cotton is also the way to go. So as I peruse the paper last week I come across Macy's home sale.

Macy's sale included my charter club sheets. They were 800 thread count egyption cotton sheets. Baby blue was the color of choice. The best part was they were on sale. The price is normally 200 dollars. I purchased them for 100 dollars. I love to buy things on sale, it is like a hunt. I track my prey on the internet then I go after the kill. I feel so satisfied to get my bargain.

0 comments: