CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fabulous book review....


I really am not a person that likes to read novels. I get bored half way through or I just can not get into the particular novels. I like to read books that have shiny pages gracing the cover. The book The Ellements of Personal style is a great new find. It follows 25 fashion icons on how to dress, shop and live. Between the pages of the glossy book it reveals these fashion icons closets. It gives us a little glympse into the life of women who love fashion. The women come from different backgrounds and different styles of fashion.


I would love to pick a favorite person out of this book but I won't be able to do that. I love, love, love each one of these women. It features women from Candace Bushnell to Dita Von Teese. Rockers like Fergie and soul singer Alicia Keys. I would rush out right now and but this book.

0 comments: