CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Patience....


As a registered nurse I am paid to have patience. Patience when my patients are getting on my nerves. When they have to go to the bathroom. Patience to wait on them when their ride is late. In my personal life, I do not have patience. I want what I want, where I want it, how I want it and I want it right now. I am dying to have a horse. I am dying to move out of this stupid subdivsion and back to the country. I am dying to start my life the way I want it to go. With that said, I am happy with my life. I absolutely choose happy. I'm not saying that I will not have bad days nor that I will never be sad. I believe that life is too short to be sweating the small stuff. I choose happy. I have a vision of what my life is like. I guess really the only thing is logistics (sp) that I am messing up on. I am thrilled with my husband. Love my job. Love my kids. And love my animals. I just have to be patient to hold on, pay some little bills off, start fixing up the house and praying over my impending move. I guess I'll just have to keep being patient and wait........But I won't like it.

0 comments: