CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

First football game of the season.....

Today the University of Mississippi is playing against Jacksonville state in Oxford. Apparantly, people were lined up last night to get thier tents ready for the game today. Tailgaiting is a huge part of the football experience. The comradarie of the people who are each pulling for that perfect win. The wonderful aromas of the food that seeps out from under the individual tents. The Grove at the U of M is where all of the tailgating takes place. I really wish I could be at the game today, but my wonderful step son is getting married this evening. Football is a staple for a southern girl. My husband, Ronnie, Mallarie and myself love the ole miss rebels. Brooke love the Florida gators. Jacob is crazy about the Tennessee vols. Our house is very interesting this time of year.

0 comments: