CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lesson with Anna....

I had a very nice lesson with Anna today at the Mid south dressage academy. First, I got to see Anna ride a "very different" horse. He refused to bend. It was crazy. He is a beautiful horse, however. Susan owns him and she is very proud of him. Then an accupuncturist was there and she worked on Susan's horse and also was working on a horse with some leg problems. It was wild seeing all of those needles out of the horses. We then warmed up. Wally has a new saddle and it is a memory foam saddle. It was an absolute dream to ride in. We mostly worked on my turning. Of course, turning a percheron horse is not an easy feat. I haven't been in the saddle for about 3 weeks. I have a lesson scheduled with her on Monday. I am a bit sore today. My goal is to get to the gym and work out and try some pilates to help stretch out my muscles so I won't be stiff in the saddle.

0 comments: