CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

book review....the pioneer woman cookbook


I am addicted to the blog http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ . The photograhs and recipes are beautiful. A little peek into this womans life is refreshing. I received her book in the mail this morning. On the outside of the package it read "misdelivered". No wonder it took so long to receive. I crack open the book to be teased by the pictures of her ranch and the cowboys that tend to it. The glossy pages of the book make all of the recipes look scrumptious. As a lover of horses I really appreciate the pictures of the horses that adorn the pages. I am half-way in the book. I guess I'll leave the rest of the book for a treat for this afternoon. Please rush out immediately and buy this book.

0 comments: