CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

gilmore girls....




I am a gilmore girl addict. I love gilmore girls so much. I watch at least one episode every night when I go to sleep, in fact the music is usually playing while I sleep. My purchases lately have been the coffee at Luke's book which I got on Amazon. It arrived today, so I have not been able to peruse it yet. I also bought the Gilmore Girls soundtrack, that features PJ Harvey, Bjork and many other artists. The music is different than what I listen to on a regular basis but very good.




The bbq last weekend was a blast. The ribs were delicious. Ronnie had cooked all day and night, poor thing, but everything was a success. We had a large time.




My nest is not as empty as it was. Jacob moved back in with us. He is on a short lease (and leash) lol. Seriously he is enlisting in the Air Force and will be leaving in Feburary at the latest. He is going tomorrow to sign up. I just wish him luck in all of his endeavours.(sp).
I might do some shopping tomorrow. I really want a cool picture to go over my bed. Of course, they messed up my curtains at JcPenny so I had to reorder them. Pictures to come when the room is finished.

0 comments: