CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bedroom....

I have wanted to redecorate my bedroom for a long time. I was never pleased with my last comforter purchase. I have been looking for the perfect comforter set for the bedroom. Yesterday I found it at JC Penney's. It is a Cindy Crawford collection comfort and pillow set. It is primarily red with flowers on it. It is so beautiful. Now, I have to find some new pictures to go on the walls. After my meeting on Tuesday, I am going to Michael's to purchase some items to make either a wreath or flower arrangement for the bedroom. I can usually do a good job with this but I think I have been depressed so I haven't cared much for decorating in a while.

I feel more like myself so decorating my house to look pretty is on my agenda. My mama loved to decorate. I miss her so much and it almost has been unbearable to go on. I will continue to honor her memory by living the best life I can.

I had been planning on going to church this morning. When I got home last night I felt horrible. I had the chills and was very sick at my stomach. It certainly was not alcohol because I only drank 2 beers. Anyway, I ended up throwing up and staying up all night sick. I guess I will try to go next week.

0 comments: