CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

very excited....


This morning I had an appointment at a Rococo Salon here in Desoto County. My step-son's girlfriend has been there and gave it rave reviews. I made an appointment for a hair cut/style and a color consultation. Apparantly they strive to keep up to date on the new techniques of coloring. I did learn one thing about coloring. If you make your base color dark, then you cannot change your base color lighter. The way to get it lighter is to strip the base color off and start over. I did not know this. I have been dying my hair since I was about 24, I started graying at that time. Anyhoo, I'm gonna go back in a week or so to have my hair professionally done. I was so pleased with my hair today. Very, very pleased with Bobbie at Rococo Salon, job well done.




I then met my husband for lunch at Olive Garden. We had a very nice lunch. We pretended he was with a new woman (due to my hair). We had a large time. Then I went to start my hunt for perfect bedroom decor. I had a great great day.

0 comments: