CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hoping my brain can recall information from high school.....

I scheduled my GRE for August 3rd. Yesterday I went to books a million and puchased a prep book for the GRE. It is amazing the information you forget over the years. Because the test is a couple of weeks away my days off will be filled with studying, studying and oh, did I mention I need to study.

I love my new job. It is very fulfilling. I love the patients and the staff. But, I physically will not be able to pull this off for the rest of my life. My back is killing me, I can barely get out of the bed in the mornings.

My dream is to teach RN's at Northwest. I briefly taught LPN's until the government cancelled the program. :( I have to take a full load of classes this semester and then 2 classess the next semester. Hopefully I will be able to start the RN to MSN program in the summer. (fingers and toes crossed)

0 comments: