CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Coupons......

I have been very fortunate to have a pretty good job for a long time. I am not rich but I get pretty much anything I want. Until I lost my job in December and it took me several months to find a new job.

Due to my current financial situation (which is pretty much caught up). I have been clipping coupons. I am not one of those people that can go to the grocery store and spend 15 dollars for 100 worth of groceries. But I am now enjoying clipping the coupon for resturants such as chili's that says "5 dollars off your bill". I can take that $5 I have saved and put it toward the tip - I try to overtip when I can.

Today I went into a little boutique and had a 10% coupon off. I picked up some precious little barettes. Had I not had that coupon I would have not went into this particular boutique and it has such charming items. I was on the way to the doctor so I did not have alot of time to peruse.

I guess everyone is trying to cut back. At least I am trying to be smarter about my money.

0 comments: